Tuesday, June 4, 2013

About Me: John Cobarruvias

First, thanks to Bay Area Houston Today for the invitation to blog on consumer issues. It is appreciated.

I am a former blogger on Bay Area Houston which covered political, consumer, humor, and just about anything my mind would come up with. I was always proud of the fact that my friends encouraged me to write because I was always full of wit. (?) I hope to bring that wit to BAHT in my periodic posts focused solely on consumer issues such as insurance, electricity, and other issues that affect the every day lives of those in the Bay Area.

So come on buy, and learn about how consumers in Texas have slowly lost their rights as consumers over the last decade. My first blog post: Insurance and the hurricane season.

No comments:

Post a Comment